Drag chain discharge Type A
The drag chain discharger is a tried-and-tested discharge device for smaller storage units with a capacity of up to 100 m³. It essentially consists of a steel construction with two lateral conveyor chains, between which cross-feed dogs are bolted. The cross-feed dogs move the bulk material on an intermediate floor to the discharge end, where it is transferred in metered amounts to the next conveying device. Particle sizes up to 200 mm and occasional overlengths up to 800 mm can be handled in conjunction with a large discharge opening and auxiliary devices. Low conveying speeds ensure a long service life and reliable operation.
- available with width of discharging: 3000, 3500, 4000 mm
- capacity: 1-500 m3/h, depending on material and conveying speed
- intermediate storages at heating installations
- version passable by truck for loading fuel into silos; intermediate or direct feeding
- as a discharge device in an underground bunker (truck unloading station), with container attachment, also direct feeding with wheel loader